Paid Media Specialist – FREELANCE
RobMark – Web • Advertising • PR, a regional web development, advertising, and public relations firm based in Savannah, GA, is seeking a FREELANCE Paid Media Specialist with a proven track record to handle Google Ads (search, display, retargeting, and video) campaigns for clients across a variety of industries and budgets. This is a remote, freelance position.
Qualified candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in digital advertising and an Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or equivalent degree. Candidate’s primary responsibilities:
- Ongoing management of Google Ads campaigns (search, display, retargeting, and video) for clients spanning a variety of industries and budgets
- Ongoing optimization of Google Ads campaigns to improve campaign efficiency and increase quality conversions
- Help lead the development of Google Ads campaigns including content strategy, keyword strategy, content creation, ad copy generation, and conversion tracking
- Ensure campaigns launch on time and stay within budget
- Measure and evaluate results through detailed campaign reporting; provide recommendations for campaign improvements based on performance
- Participate in internal and external strategy and reporting analysis calls as needed
- Stay on the pulse of the latest updates, new data analysis tools, and new offerings through Google Ads to educate team members and capitalize on new opportunities for clients
Successful candidate must have the following qualities:
- 3+ years of hands-on digital advertising experience
- Google Ads certified
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Paid Social experience a plus
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SEO best practices and HTML coding a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time while still paying strong attention to detail
- Energetic, self-starter who also works well with a team
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Commitment to customer service
If you meet these requirements, please complete the form below and submit a cover letter, resume and relevant examples of success stories of digital ad campaigns you have managed.
WordPress Web Developer – FREELANCE
RobMark Web • Advertising • Public Relations is a regional, full-service advertising, marketing, public relations and website development firm based in Savannah, GA. We are looking for a Freelance WordPress Web Developer to assist with overflow website projects. Primary experience in PHP and in developing WordPress websites built to W3C-standards is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience: 5+ years experience in professional web or application development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in an agency environment with multiple clients and priority levels.
- Demonstrated technical leadership in the practice of HTML/CSS/SCSS and PHP, MySQL databases, on Linux-based servers
- 5+ years minimum experience with responsive, mobile friendly WordPress development
- Experience with Divi, Bootstrap or similar framework would be a huge plus!
- Experience with Advance Custom Fields a plus.
- Experience creating custom, single-use plugins a plus.
- General familiarity with best practices for content migration, search indexing, and search engine optimization
- Demonstrated ability to assess and optimize commercial software products and information infrastructure
- Effective presentation of technology solutions to clients. Strong verbal and written communications.
- Successful use of project planning methodologies to deliver high quality launches that are on-time and on-budget.
Please send a cover letter, your resume and at least five websites that you have personally built to our application page at: robmark.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!