We are currently seeking a highly motivated, organized, and creative individual for an entry-level Account Assistant position. The Account Assistant will work directly alongside the Account Executive. Qualified candidate must have exceptional writing abilities and an Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, or equivalent degree.
Candidate’s primary responsibilities:
- Copywriting (website copy, blogs, press releases, TV/radio spots)
- Execute monthly social media calendars; write and develop social media content
- Assist with putting together and/or proofing client reports and proposals
- Assist with creative brainstorming/campaign development
- Complete research and other tasks for various projects as needed
- Enjoy working directly with a number of diverse clients on their advertising, marketing, public relations and social media needs
A successful candidate must have the following qualities:
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Time management skills/deadline oriented
- Commitment to customer service
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to establish priorities
- Command of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with Mac Computers
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, paid vacation/holidays, and 401k plan.
If you meet these requirements and would enjoy working in a creative, fun and supportive environment, please submit your information, resume and impressive writing samples using the form below.
RobMark is an equal opportunity employer.