Freelance Creative Writer
RobMark Web • Advertising • Public Relations is currently seeking an experienced FREELANCE creative writer dedicated to developing compelling and effective content for marketing campaigns. This position is a remote position and offers flexibility in terms of when the work can be completed, including nights and weekends.
The applicant must possess an Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, English or equivalent degree and 3+ years of experience in creative writing. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of work that showcases impressive creative writing/campaign conceptual development skills.
- Develop creative campaign concepts for clients in a variety of different industries
- Demonstrate how campaign concepts can carry across multiple platforms – both traditional (i.e. billboard, radio, TV) and digital (i.e. display, social advertising, etc.)
- Transition campaign concepts into compelling creative content, including writing copy for TV and/or radio scripts, print ads, digital ads, billboards, etc. and providing creative direction for corresponding visuals
- Work with the Account Executive to ensure campaign creative meets client’s needs/goals and adheres to client’s brand standards
- 3+ years of experience in creative writing
- Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, English or equivalent degree
- Portfolio of creative work
- Exceptional time management with ability to meet deadlines
Applications should be submitted with a link or PDF version of your portfolio, resume and hourly freelance rate.
If you meet these requirements, please complete the form below and submit a cover letter, resume and relevant examples of success stories of digital ad campaigns you have managed.