Calling all artists! Want to have your artwork displayed on a t-shirt that people all over the country will wear? The 2011 Critz Tybee Run – Half Marathon and 5K organizers have opened the third annual Critz Tybee Run t-shirt and poster design contest to the public. One winning design will be chosen from the submissions and will become the official art for the 2011 Critz Tybee Run t-shirt and poster, and the creator of the winning design will also receive $500 in prize money.
Everyone is welcome to submit a design, although designs must contain certain elements to be eligible for consideration.
The rules are:
- Art must be created in four-color (CMYK)
- Include the Critz Tybee Run logo
- State the date of the run (Saturday, February 5, 2011)
- Art must be 11 inches wide by 14 inches in height
- Incorporate the fun and unique atmosphere of Tybee Island
The panel of judges will choose the final t-shirt/poster design based on the above criteria, in addition to overall creativity. The deadline for art submissions is Friday, December 31, 2010 by
5:00 p.m. More information about the contest guidelines can be found at www.www.robmark.com/critztybeerun.